Houseplants can turn your home or office into a sanctuary with very little effort or expense. As Spring creeps closer, what better time to talk about why plants can better your feng shui, your health and your life overall!
1. Plants bring nature inside and connect us with the universal flow of energy that we thrive on.Plants are alive and when thriving, they help your finances and your self overall to thrive. When I see a home with dead plants everywhere I immediately ask my client how they have been feeling, if they are sleeping and how they have been eating… and the answer… 100% of the time… is poorly. Get those plants in shape and watch the good vibes grow!!!
2. There are a whole list of plants compiled by NASA that actually clean your air of toxic chemicals.
3. Plants may protect you from electromagnetic smog from appliances, computers and power lines that can aggravate autoimmune illnesses, allergies and general malaise…and that’s a big deal. Stick a thriving tree beside your TV, a fern near your computer, or a spider plant over your refrigerator and calm your home down!
4. Plants in your bathroom or kitchen near the sink or toilet can energetically reduce the “draining” water energy in a feng shui elemental sense. If you were looking for a place for your bamboo or orchids, you found it! Orchids thrive in steamy shower environments and they are, as a bonus, beautiful.
5. You can eat them! Well, not all of them, but a little patch of herbs in your kitchen can entice you to cook even more, which generates good fortune energy of nourishment!
Happy planting! xoxo Dana
And, if you want to dive in to your own personalized feng shui right now in a modern, practical way, Say hello to Feng Shui 101. Its the guide I made for you to create your own personalized feng shui at home, in the office, wherever you may be… in 8 weeks. It’s not filled with strict rules or what you “must” do. Its filled with information, questions, exercises and even videos and classes to help you confidently create amazing spaces with killer feng shui and live with more flow. Learn more about the 8-week feng shui adventure & grab your copy to get started right HERE… And, as always, please let me know what happens! xoxo Dana