Feng Shui is abundantly focused on making your space glow with good energy. Good energy makes you feel happier, no matter the circumstances. Here are a few quick ways to create a happy space with feng shui at home right now!
1. Light up dark corners. Dark corners are super depressing. If a corner is super-dark or has “dark energy” that makes you avoid it, try shining upward-facing light in that corner. Its a really great way to “lift” the energy.
2. Sage. Negative ions are a happy thing. Yes, some claim you can chase out bad spirits, too, but its scientifically proven that sage creates negative ions that clear the air of bad vibes in a molecular way!
3. Get rid of those wires that are showing everywhere!!! I believe duct tape was made for this reason- no more wires all over your house!
4. Grow things! I don’t care if you sprout lentils in your kitchen, create a garden on your patio or get a tiny houseplant or bamboo for the bathroom, growing things is super-positive.
5. Create a space to play! Board games, video games (in small doses, guys, please!), art supplies, craft projects, a shelf full of books, a spot to do yoga… all of these count! You need to have even a small shelf full of “play”…and it has to be full of stuff you love. So, get going…!
There you have it… more cheer in minutes! xoxo Dana
And, if you want to dive in to your own personalized feng shui right now in a modern, practical way, Say hello to Feng Shui 101. Its the guide I made for you to create your own personalized feng shui at home, in the office, wherever you may be… in 8 weeks. It’s not filled with strict rules or what you “must” do. Its filled with information, questions, exercises and even videos and classes to help you confidently create amazing spaces with killer feng shui and live with more flow. Learn more about the 8-week feng shui adventure & grab your copy to get started right HERE… And, as always, please let me know what happens! xoxo Dana