When you take excellent care of yourself you have so much more to bring to the world! Don’t skimp on you this holiday season! I’ve pulled together some of the most fun holiday gifts I have given myself in the past in the spirit of creating more balance in my own life, and this year I am sharing them in the hopes that you find gems to give to yourself as well!
8 Feng Shui Wellness Gifts To Give Yourself!
1. FLOWER ESSENCES to boost your spirits!
To know me is to know I love Flower Essences. these non-toxic energy drops have done magical things to my emotional well being and truly supported my body through so many changes. Alexis Smart is the queen of flower power, and I am so thrilled to have the chance to work with her. You can learn more about flower essences HERE and get some, too!
2. A NUTRITIONAL GADGET that helps you to feed yourself even better!
It took me many years to finally admit that I needed a Vitamix at home. Daily $12.00 smoothies that made such a difference in my energy levels really drive that point home! A Vitamix blender was the gift to myself that had paid off a zillion fold in making smoothies, sauces, soups and so much more in superfood-style. That said, I’ve heard great reviews about the much-less-expensive Nutribullet if you are in the market for a smoothie machine! You may want to get yourself a chopper, an immersion blender, a set of knives, a food processor… whatever it is that will make your eating well easier (even a cooking class or too!) is a worthwhile investment!
3. A COURSE that amplifies your interests, supports your personal development or helps you develop your career. I just took my first online courses in the last year, and they were such a revolution that I highly suggest you dive in and start learning from incredible experts! Mind Body Green has killer yoga, meditation & plant-based eating courses that are AWESOME! Kim Anami will revolutionize your sex life. And I am— at the risk of grouping myself with such luminaries too boldly!- going to be introducing a series of intensively inventive feng shui creativity courses this year, so stay tuned!
4. COLOR that infuses more magic into your space.
The Pantone color of the year is Radiant Orchid and I love splashes of it where you want to operate on a more intuitive plane in your life! If you want to be on trend, go for orchid this year. but, beyond all trends, HERE is more of what colors mean in feng shui so you can mix in more of a color that will boost up your life this coming year!
5. AR T THAT SPEAKS TO YOU on a multitude of levels.
Whether you shop at galleries or thrift stores…or make your own art… put more art on your walls that has deep meaning to you!
6. GREEN BEAUTY GOODIES that don’t just make you pretty on the surface, but also penetrate to feed your well-being without polluting your body!
Green beauty is awesome, though confusing for many to navigate! I’ve found the fastest solutions in experimenting in my kitchen with stuff like sugar scrubs. And that’s where the addiction to green beauty began, when the delicious results started to show! And… if you want to dive into excellent natural beauty lines, Celebrity Makeup Artist Chantal Moore has rounded up some amazing green gift beauty sets right HERE.
7. TIME FOR YOURSELF!
Time for yourself is a priceless gift. And it doesn’t have to cost a dime! Commit to spending more time each week on YOU. Yes, just for YOU! And if you’d like to set up a more meditative space in your home, THESE ideas should kick things off!
8. YOUR OWN FENG SHUI! Of course, there’s always the direct route of actually feng shui’ing your house, and my DIY guide will show you how!
You can always improve your space, whenever you want with my e-book Feng Shui 101. Its the guide I made for you to create your own personalized feng shui at home, in the office, wherever you may be… in 8 weeks. It’s not filled with strict rules or what you “must” do. Its filled with information, questions, exercises and even videos and classes to help you confidently create amazing spaces with killer feng shui and live with more flow. Learn more about the 8-week feng shui adventure & grab your copy HERE.
And, if you are in the spirit of giving, remember that helping people who both need and want help is an amazing gift to give to you, to them and to humanity! Sending you tons of love this holiday season!!! xoxo Dana
Very uplifting massage to improve life. Quality life!! I deeply appreciate the energy
you share Dana! L love feng shui. A life style that is intended to lead you to light,
beauty and lift you up.
Thank you Dana!
Love and Light! Ken
you are so awesome ken!