If you have tried to put turmeric in smoothies as I have… only to be madly disappointed, this is the smoothie for you!
Turmeric is a wonder spice. While it’s not clear precisely how much we can absorb of turmeric readily, when its mixed with black pepper and some fat to get the most out of it. In this case, its a pinch of black pepper and a healthy dose of nut butter.
The reasons to have this anti-inflammatory, immunity-boosting spice are surreal. Its one of the most potent health tools that someone like me with a bit of a tricky immune system at times can lean on, and I lean… bigtime!
This smoothie tastes so good its hard to imagine it is filled with spices!
Super Delicious Turmeric Smoothie
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 very heaping tablespoons cashew butter
- a tsp of turmeric powder (I use organic)
- a healthy shake of black pepper
- honey to taste (start with a teaspoon, blend and add more as needed)
- 1 1/2- 2 cups water (start with 1 1/2 and work your way up depending on your banana size!)
Blend it all up very well. It turns into a super creamy golden shake… and its really good!!!
Enjoy! xoxo Dana
P.S.: To immerse yourself in the light of joy so much more, my favorite feng shui and cutting-edge energy-shifting tools that I use almost every day are HERE for you in the Joy Immersion: 30 Day Negativity Detox!
Thank you! I appreciate your blog!