Beauty elevates your space. That means beauty elevates your life.
When I first realized Art History was something that could be studied (not really that well-known in Secaucus, NJ in the 90’s) I was immediately facinated by the ways that art was valued, prized and commissioned in large part since its cave painting earliest days to tell stories and elevate spaces to sacred proportions.
Beauty can change space.
Art can elevate life.
It’s one of its major functions.
Artfulness doesn’t need to be relegated to paint, photo and sculpture… Artfulness can be pink salt, orchids and wildflowers… It can be the way you design your day. It can be the Opera you play in your car on the drive home.
Here are a few ways to use natural beauty- the essence of artistry- to raise your space and inspire your life!!!
1. Try on a little home styling. HERE are some great tips to create stunning vignettes.
2. Pick a few wild flowers and scatter them around the house. Simple. Largely free. Go wild with your imagination here!
3. Dress up tables. Runners, table settings, centerpieces… Don’t let your table languish!
4. Polish something dull. Even polished doorknobs have more energy to radiate… but what about those dull floors?
5. Turn a collection into an art installation. Put your stuff you cherish on display!
6. Add some high-vibe products to your bathroom. Aromatherapy sprays, a fantastic new bar of soap…small, simple and magnetic switches make a difference!
7. Hydrate your plants! When your plants flourish, you flourish!!!
Let the super-high-vibe beauty energy lift up your space. It will life up your life!
P.S.: The Joy Immersion is a a month of happy-making, mirror-polishing, life-lifting and simple space shifting!
It’s loaded with lots of actions (some you may know for sure even if you’ve never fully practiced them, some you’ve likely never seen or heard of…!) that can help you detox from your own negative stuff, uncover more of your greatness and light, and see happiness everywhere you look…! There’s feng shui, there’s life-shifting, there’s lots of creativity… and it’s a daily commitment to a positive life shift… which is a positive life shift already!!!
And, if you want to dive in to your own personalized feng shui in a modern, practical way, Say hello to Feng Shui 101. Its the guide I made for you to create your own personalized feng shui at home, in the office, wherever you may be… in 8 weeks. It’s not filled with strict rules or what you “must” do. Its filled with information, questions, exercises and even videos and classes to help you confidently create amazing spaces with killer feng shui and live with more flow. Learn more about the 8-week feng shui adventure & grab your copy to get started right HERE… And, as always, please let me know what happens!