This time last year I experienced a sonic boom. This blog vanished, and along with it, eleven years of design and images and information.
My first reaction was : “OK, why is this happening? I may need to start over.” Admittedly, all of this was in a huge panic.
Three hours of waiting on Customer Service, email, tweets and waiting…
Then the answer. “It was a mistake, the blog was outdated and the vanishing site was a function of spam hitting the backend of my blog.”
An onslaught of clutter. Piling up.
The blog is back and better than ever- I’m so grateful- and the only thing changed forever is my awareness.
I turned to my house which is as de-cluttered as I could ever imagine a house could be and started to remove blocks that now appeared obvious in light of today. For me they were subtle and a function of so much expansion in my life all at once… but, nonetheless, they are and were there and they are going, going and soon gone.
Do you have clutter (apparent or more subtle) that’s turning your life upside down? This one is for you!
First, as the title of this post suggests you’ll discover, here is how (some big ways) the clutter of disorganization can turn your life upside down:
- Things stop being maintained and can break when you need them most.
- Energy flow or “chi” or “life force” gets stagnant. This can manifest in obstacles, money issues and emotional stuck-ness.
- Things reach a breaking point that you didn’t know were an issue in the haze of clutter. The electricity overloads, the shelf breaks, the job ends… things can’t stay in flow when you can’t see them to fix them.
- Inspiration, motivation and productivity go out the window. You might even feel like there’s no use in trying because it’s so overwhelming.
- Things become harder that were once easy.
All because so much has been swept under the rug, even out of necessity it may seem because you didn’t have time, etc, and now… it’s all not going right.
You don’t need to wait for a crash to start bringing things into order.
Start right now.
1. Make a plan to fix the disorder. Immediately.
I spent the better part of two hours making plans and making changes. Every single level of productivity requires new levels of order. It’s the reason why both the de-cluttering Catalyst Camp and the wealth-building Cash Camp are designed so you can repeat them yearly as things expand. We all need to make clearing life a daily-weekly-monthly-regular practice!
Think about the amount of energy it takes to clean your house now.
Imagine your house tripled in size.
You need a new way to do things now, right? Even simple “straightening up” takes 3 X longer if a big mess is made! You’ll need a better system to keep things clean and clear with a bigger house.
Same with all of life.
As you grow, you need more organization and new organization.
It’s not a “failure” to need more organization.
(My organization includes massive web security that’s on the way!!!)
2. Clear some space. Energetically clear it. I had my whole intensive space clearing with salt on full throttle and it will continue for the next few days!
3. Go! Handle the issue. For you, that could mean tacking the first bit of disorder on your list to start to set it straight. And when you also add more order to your environment, you open up to more momentum. The more you do even bits of organizing, the more you can do.
What can you do right now to create even 5% more order?
If you want a truly prosperous life, you need order and flow. Need it. It’s not a pair of buzzy words that sounds idyllic, it’s a real need.
If you can identify one place- whether it’s your wallet, your car, your refrigerator, your computer files- where you can create even a bit more order, then a bit more… you’re on your way to a life that is ultra-radiant!
Get your flow going and things become full of that magic feeling of flow…and the prosperity flies in to match it!
To make some very big upgrades today to break free of stagnation, you can, for watch the Catalyst Camp free video space clearing introduction and start clearing space in dramatic ways that affect your prosperity. Grab ’em right HERE to get started.