Intuitive living is often the most brilliant living. Clearing away some life noise, you can open up to way more of your own voice that can get drowned out day-to-day. Today’s simple lifestyle feng shui is all about simple ways to prime yourself to listen more to your intuitive knowingness.
There’s a notion that we already have all the answers & this can help you tap in a bit more to all that you already know!
Our intuition is our protector. Intuition’s way of communicating to us is through subtle bodily arousals that occur, giving us a gut feeling about a decision or situation. John Bargh, PhD Professor of psychology at New York University conducted a study flashing an image to subjects for simply two-tenths of a second, and students responded immediately. In Psychology Today he’s quoted as saying this amazing statistic: “We’re finding that everything is evaluated as good or bad within a quarter of a second.”
Learning how to trust your intuition can greatly improve the quality of your life.
- You can save money. Buying things just for the thrill of it is a great way to throw away money. Trusting your intuition in instances where desires for unnecessary purchases loom over head, can save you a great deal of money.
- You can save time. You won’t have to worry about making time consuming lists of the pros and cons of a situation or decision. You will just know.
- You can avoid extra heartache. How many times can you look back on past relationships and recall knowing that something wasn’t right about the person you were with? Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to align our knowingness with the decisions we make.
How to enhance your intuition?
1. Sleep is a very important way for our minds to connect and make sense of the stimuli from the day. Deirdre Barrett, PhD at Harvard Medical School studies the ways dreams give us insights. On Oprah.com he states, “Dreams help us get unstuck from our waking mind-set…The allow us to see solutions that aren’t apparent to our logical minds.”
You can also ask for guidance before sleep through journaling or just asking a question out loud. You may receive the answers you were looking for throughout your dream state.
2. Water. Drink plenty of fresh, spring water and stay hydrated. It is recommended that you drink half your body weight in ounces of water. If you are 100 pounds, you should be drink 50 oz of water.
3. Eat really well. Usually “live” food such as fruits and vegetable are best because they a rich with vitamins. Meat shouldn’t be eaten very often, as it is tough of the digestive tract. Also, since your intuition resides in your third eye chakra, try eating foods rich in Omega-3 such as fish and nuts, and anti-oxidant rich food such as blueberries and strawberries.
4. Try some sixth chakra feng shui. HERE you can learn much more!
5. Practice… a lot. The more you practice the more you’ll tap in. Practice with simple things and build your confidence…. and soon you’ll be more intuitive than you ever imagined!
I know this sounds simplistic but intuition is our true nature- it’s not a supernatural power. So, the more you live simply with that nature, the more you’ll soar!
P.S.: The Love Camp is coming (!!!) to transform life with so much more love! It’s the ultimate in Feng Shui to multiply your manifesting magic.
The FREE 3-Video series kicks things off right HERE!!! It’s packed with Feng Shui to help you create even more openness, magnetism and more LOVE in awesome, tangible ways!
This hour of Feng Shui videos for love starts soon and it’s only up for 21 days a year…so if you’re ready for a lighter, brighter, more love-filled life, you won’t want to miss it! xoxo!!!