Dana Claudat in the news
MEET FENG SHUI MASTER DANA CLAUDAT
Dana Claudat is a modern Feng Shui Master and founder of The School of Intention Feng Shui Method and The School Of Intention Feng Shui Certification Program. In the last 18 years, Dana has pioneered her own approach to Feng Shui that is rooted in Infinite Possibility, Creativity and Empowerment. Rather than hope for lucky results and outcomes, she helps her clients to create them every day.
In addition to being the founder of her own method of Feng Shui taught in The School of Intention, she’s author of the blog The Tao of Dana. Dana Claudat is a long-time Instructor and Contributor at Mind Body Green, a StarExpert at Curejoy and was a long-time contributor to the International Housewares Association’s Inspired Home blog .
Dana was a Murad Skincare Ambassador for 2017. She was named one of Mind Body Green & Athleta’s 100 Women To Watch In Wellness. For the year 2017, The City of Beverly Hills became the City of Wellth and Dana is the representative of the Wellth Pillar “Restore.”
The Tao of Dana blog was a Finalist in the 2014 Apartment Therapy Homie Awards for Best Home Design & Inspiration. Her Instagram was voted the top Feng Shui Instagram account by The Spruce.
PRESS + COLLABORATIONS
Dana has appeared in press around the world and has done many unique collaborations with brands. If you’d like to discuss a Brand Collaboration, Speaking Engagement or Press Appearance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dana’s events, workshops, writing and content creation are known for their unique blend of cutting-edge science and metaphysics, deep creativity and accessibility. Her work is unlike anything else in the realms of Feng Shui and Design. Dana’s work in all mediums is designed to move people into action: experimenting, playing and making breakthroughs!
WORKSHOPS + EVENTS
Dana has led Feng Shui Workshops and Events in collaboration with:
- The Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Soho House West Hollywood & Malibu (workshop series)
- Jenny Craig
- Bash Paris
- The Museum of Broken Relationships
- Unplug Meditation
- The Den Meditation
- Ron Robinson LA
You can listen to some of Dana’s latest podcast appearances here:
- Good Housekeeping: How To Feng Shui Your Bedroom According To An Expert
- Sunset Magazine: How To Feng Shui Every Room In Your Home
- NBC News: Feng Shui at Home For Better Productivity
- Architectural Digest: How Fall Cleaning Can Help You To De-Stress
- Apartment Therapy: Brooklyn Bohemian House Tour
- The Chalkboard: Pre-Fall Feng Shui- Your Guide To Clearing, Grounding & Abundance
- The Chalkboard: Do You Even Feng Shui? The Ultimate Self-Care, Manifestation + Style Hack.
- The Zoe Report : How To Feng Shui Your Home In Five Easy Steps
- Beverly Hills WELLTH Campaign
- Well + Good: How To Feng Shui Your Coffee Table
- Well + Good : How to Feng Shui Your Makeshift Office Space for Better 9-to-5 Vibes
- Sexual Feng Shui: How to optimize your bedroom for romance
- Combining The Ancient Art of Feng Shui with Skype Technology
- Stylecaster: The Feng Shui Tips That Transformed My Tiny Apartment
- Design feature in Adweek magazine
- GOOP on the Mind Body Green HQ
- Featured in Christian Science Monitor.
- Featured in Lonny.
- Featured in Mashable.
- Women’s Day April 2015– Clutter Cleanout
- Fox News Magazine
- Fox News: When Does A Breakup Warrant a Remodel?
- Guest Curator at Saatchi Online
- Huffington Post Women
- Refinery 29
- Heidi Powell
- Fab Fit Fun
For all Press Inquiries, Social Media Collaborations, Workshop proposals and Speaking Engagements, please feel free to reach out below. We look forward to hearing from you.