(Milk Art – yes MILK!- by Evie S.)
This little round up may inspire to create your own color & paint with it! from kid-friendly edible finger paint to amazing wall finishes with a milk base (yes, you are reading this right!) these links are so full of creative potential, like this close-up of a tray of dynamic Milk Art from Evie S!
- Milk and Cuddles has an edible finger paint recipe that adults and kids will both love.
- My Kids Make has a really lovely non-toxic watercolor paint recipe.
- And I personally want to eat this “shiny” condensed milk paint from Mamma Papa Bubba!
- The queen of everything exceptional, Martha Stewart herself, has a Milk Paint recipe that you can use to paint your walls, furniture, you name it!
- For the old-fashioned artisan artist that you may be, THIS insanely cool procedure for making and creating tubes of your own oil paint from Sinopia is pretty intense.
How much fun is this?! Rushing to get condensed milk and food coloring tonight!!! xoxo Dana
I’m just seeing this post for the first time now! Thank you so much for including us in your awesome round up. 🙂
Jen of Mama.Papa.Bubba.