Color is such an integral part of our lives, affecting our physical mental and emotional states profoundly. Inspired by this New York Times Article on the the rare and wildly compelling appearance of blue in nature as well as its complex implications, here is a fun (and useful!) list of facts you might not know about blue.
A few fun facts about blue:
- It makes eating very unappealing, so its a great dieting color for plates.
- It is a color shown to help you solve creative problems. (while green stimulates creativity, blue is suggested for creative problem solving)
- Blue can help you stay physically calmer, regulating heart beat and breathing in studies of video gamers!
- Blue pigment was so rare in nature that historically it was prized in a lavish way.
- Sick children prefer to be taken care of by people wearing blue (note to moms, dads and nannies)
- Whereas other colors in nature tend to be a function of pigment, blue color tends to be created by an object’s actual structure. Blue, in a sense, is built-in where it is mainly found in nature. How cool and sort of mystical!
Check out the full New York Times article HERE. Its quite a trip! xoxo Dana
P.S.: The Love Camp is coming (!!!) to transform life with so much more love! It’s the ultimate in Feng Shui to multiply your manifesting magic.
The FREE 3-Video series kicks things off right HERE!!! It’s packed with Feng Shui to help you create even more openness, magnetism and more LOVE in awesome, tangible ways!
This hour of Feng Shui videos for love starts soon and it’s only up for 21 days a year…so if you’re ready for a lighter, brighter, more love-filled life, you won’t want to miss it! xoxo!!!