You can change your space to change your life.
That’s why you’re here, right?
You’re likely craving a more stylish home, a better-feeling space… more inspiration, motivation, confidence, creative freedom….happiness, wellness…
For the most part, everyone wants to make the easiest changes possible to life, ones that aren’t disruptive in a negative way, the kinds of changes that make you more glowy and excited and less stuck and dragging. I include myself in this group. I rarely seek out ways to overturn my own life, even if it promises something great. I like simple and powerful.
Small shifts make a big difference.
And, in the world of feng shui, you can see gradual change grow into total transformation if you take the actions to make those shifts happen and stay consistent.
Here’s a bit of what you can expect when you start to use feng shui magic on your own…and, of course, a few steps to get you started!!!
You can feng shui yourself. Truly. And if you take a little bit of time to do it even weekly (more on how in a bit!) you will see change. On top of making your specific wishes come true, you’ll see that…
1. Your own personal experience of life becomes richer. When you start to look at life through feng shui eyes and see the energy of things as well as their arrangement, shape and size, life becomes more buzzing, bright and brilliant.
2. You can personalize your space to enhance your personal style. Your style is always stylish. Your style is an extention of you. Embrace it- be it how you talk, think, dress- its all style and it should be all YOU.
3. Your intention tends to be stronger when you feel confident in your choices. The more you make decisions for your environment with purpose, the more you will see the echoes of change and confident moves reverberate through your whole life!
4. You can progress slowly and constantly… so it becomes a habit. Whenever I lead people through a progressive process of feng shui or even de-cluttering, we do it over time so the habits take shape that re-define how you think, how you act and how you dream. You get into the flow of making progress and that progress builds momentum.
5. You can use the tools of feng shui in so many ways once you learn the basics. There’s no coincidence to the fact that this blog has chapters devoted to art, food, pets, creativity, productivity, beauty— you can make all of life lighter by applying feng shui principles once you know them!
6. Your DIY skill is portable. Once you know how to integrate your inspiration into your home, you can do this with any space you are in, with any project you create… the cycle is the same no matter where you apply it and it works beautifully in every medium.
7. You can find more power in relaxation. The more you can sink into the rhythm of you own life’s energy, the more you can see the value and power in relaxation, being receptive, connecting to your world more deeply, building calm intimacy and creating a new paradigm of balance for yourself.
8. You become more mindful about leading the charge of your life. When you are at the helm of making shifts in your physical environment, things change quickly. You become the architect of your reality in a very direct way. The benefits? You move more easily from victim to creator, from powerless to powerful.
And… you can do this so easily now!
First step: Open a window even for a few minutes. Get the flow going. Turn on a fan if you can’t open windows. Or clap in your corners. Get the energy moving.
Second step: Clean even one small thing that has been staring you down, begging to be cleared and cleaned.
Third step: decide to feng shui your space… and do it!
There are so many ways to go about this, but I tell everyone to start simple. Simple means: no clutter, no crap standing in your way and nothing but love around you… everywhere!
It’s why I’m so passionate about the Catalyst, Cash and Love Camps- our online groups where the big energy shifts happen. Homes change, re-connection is made to passion, lives change…and it’s all very simple, practical magic!
You can start right now! HERE is the simplest start to DIY feng shui there is:
P.S.: You can get all the details to join in The School of Intention Professional Feng Shui Certification Program HERE!