Yes, my friend London who is six shared with me seven pillars of success. They’re based on Steven Covey’s “7 Habits of Highly Effective People.” But, the way she explained them, I see them in a whole new light.
- Be proactive. Don’t wait for somebody to do it for you, go and do it yourself. Make your own way.
- Begin with the end in mind. Good one! Especially for all the aimless ways I’ve spent my time in the past, I could have used this one a decade or two ago!
- Think win-win, because everyone can win! Profound Stuff.
- Put the first thing first. Priorities are vital. If you don’t know how to prioritize as an adult, you are not alone! This is where life coaches, great friends and big journals come in handy!
- Seek to understand first, then to be understood. What a radical concept!
- Synergize. Yes, friends, go toward the magic-making spaces in your life with other magical people who synch up with you beautifully.
- Sharpen the saw. What does that mean, exactly? Sharpening the saw means always getting better. Keeping the toolkit fresh. The paintbrushes ready. The lessons learned. Practicing, preparing… It sharpens the saw!
I have nothing more to say except as these are so clear and they set off fireworks in my brain and I’m off to sharpen my saw…!
And, if you want to dive in to your own personalized feng shui in a modern, practical way, Say hello to Feng Shui 101. Its the guide I made for you to create your own personalized feng shui at home, in the office, wherever you may be… in 8 weeks. It’s not filled with strict rules or what you “must” do. Its filled with information, questions, exercises and even videos and classes to help you confidently create amazing spaces with killer feng shui and live with more flow. Learn more about the 8-week feng shui adventure & grab your copy to get started right HERE… And, as always, please let me know what happens!