Using Feng Shui to turn chaotic times into the biggest breakthroughs is where my personal journey began nearly 20 years ago. Chaos was my middle name. Everything in my life lacked a foundation. It was hard for me to be present. It was incredibly hard to focus. My hard work– excruciatingly hard work– was reaping very few if any rewards. And, when I found Feng Shui and applied it to my home and my life n unique ways, that chaos became the springboard to launch the life I’d reamed about.
Recently, I had a bout of intense chaos. No one really talks about this much, specifically not experts that present solutions to disorder and help people manifest their highest potential. Today, let’s talk about it.
In The School of Intention– the Professional Feng Shui Certification (details are here if you want to learn more and join us this season)— I talk about how you don’t need to have a perfect life in order to be of vast service to others. If that were the case, we’d have no healthcare professionals, therapists, or truly any transformational professionals because doctors get sick, therapists experience a range of emotions and all human beings are wildly and perfectly imperfect. That said, while you don’t have to be “perfect” to be of service, it is incredibly important to be aligned with your work.
My own alignment means that most of the time, my life is decluttered, organized, full of deep inspiration and wild creativity. I take a lot of creative risks and always seek to know, practice, and do better in all ways. But, I also experience all of life in every way.
Recently, I set out to take a big creative quantum leap forward and I’m wholeheartedly committed to it.
The Love Camp– the Feng Shui Love Immersion program— has been dramatically updated this year. The School of Intention students are flourishing, and the program has also been dramatically upgraded. The new projects in queue to share with you as soon as next week — new ways to help support all of you, to create content for you, to share what might be helpful– are all thrilling.
But, the Universe doesn’t disappoint when it comes to serving up big shifts in life to allow those changes to flow freely.
This week, here’s what happened:
- My internet service went down for a week
- My blog (that you’re reading right now) went offline
- There were family emergencies
- The air fryer burned out and nearly set on fire sending the lights flickering in my house
- The huge new carpet I bought recently was destroyed by a spill
- Then the entire house reeked of enzyme cleaners leaving me living and working in back rooms from my phone
- So many things needed to be rescheduled
- A tree died that I loved
- And, I learned that someone had copied my work, trying to pass it off as her own
That’s a small piece of the six day stretch that was unrelenting.
Strangely, I didn’t get as upset as I would have even a few years ago.
Instead, I kept wondering, “How is this leading me toward what I want?”
I asked for the road to be cleared to make a major breakthrough and I was confident the major breakthrough was coming.
So, I continued forward, taking each flop and mishap as a part of the process.
- My internet is back, but now I have a new phone plan with a hotspot that I needed, and I pay less for this phone plan than my old one.
- The blog is back, and i now have the most exceptional professional to work with me to make the updates I needed to make.
- Every family emergency brought huge solutions to light. And all is AOK.
- My air fryer is being updated, and I’m excited! But, moreover, I started cooking more truly excellent meals in a slower fashion.
- I have a new carpet that’s even better than the last one.
- Everything that was rescheduled will now go better than ever because I had time to prepare
- My lost tree was replaced with a gorgeous, thriving, colorful plant that lights up my office
- And, I have an even stronger plan to protect my copyrighted work as well as ways to thrive creatively in a bigger way
Would I have preferred a calm week of total ease?
Do I regret this week?
Not one bit. I couldn’t be more grateful! The breakthroughs are in a super-flow now!
Let’s get into the energy of all of this.
–When you’re upgrading or organizing your home or your life, you’re likely to experience temporary chaos. You know what it looks like when you pull everything from your closet to reorganize it. It’s a mess for a bit. Then, it’s better than ever.
–When you want big breakthroughs and really big next-levels in life, it requires new energy. The old energy you’ve outgrown — and often all the stuff associated with it– needs to be released from your life. If you freak out too much and try to stop the process, you stay stuck or get stressed. If you open your heart and decide– “Ok, this if for my highest good!”– the stuff you don’t need will fall away quickly. The energy will clear. The change will take hold.
–When you want to makeover any aspect of your life, it won’t always be unicorns and rainbows and smiley faces. I’ve set in a therapists office– and in my Buddhist temple– crying for hours on end countless times in the last 20 years. I’ve also experienced the most profound personal growth that I could never have imagined. Don’t get shook if things feel uncomfortable. Stay focused on what you want, and experience the glory of every moment.
As much as I love beauty, majesty, masterpieces, and ease, I’ve learned to embrace this more abstract part of the change-making process. It’s made all the difference in the world!
Not all big breakthroughs you make will be preceded by chaos, but if they are, you’ll be prepared to ride the waves and stay focused on what you want. You’ll come out on top!
Here’s to your stunning success, and all the brilliant updates you’re ready to make!
P.S.: You can get all the details to join in The School of Intention Professional Feng Shui Certification Program HERE! xoxo!!!